Kismet, by definition, means FATE.
Kismet Consulting was founded to help people realize their fate so they can live, work and lead with purpose. As we celebrate more than fifteen years of helping clients not just realize their potential but embrace it, our philosophy has stayed the same since the beginning: transformative experiences come from having the courage to act.
Our clients choose Kismet because we are the catalyst for igniting change, turning our clients’ visions into reality, helping them reach authentic and meaningful lives.
Meet Kristine, CEO of Kismet Consulting
Kristine founded Kismet in 2002 and brings over 20 years of combined professional coaching and business experience.
HER EXPERIENCE INCLUDES:
- Master’s in Psychotherapy & Art
- Certified Organizational Relationship Systems Coach
- Certified Strategic Talent Advisor
- Certified Professional Behavioral Analyst
- Certified Professional Value Analyst
- Certified Administrator of Performance Styles & Ambitions
- Myers Briggs & Strong Interest Inventory Assessments